Friday 30 December 2011

Rituals foaming shower gel review.

This shower gel came with my December Glossybox and I was really excited to try it out because it's not a brand I'd heard of so I was pretty intrigued to say the least.

I've used the gel twice now, once for a freshen up before I went to a party last night and then again tonight whilst having a good old soak in the bath and I have to say I was really disappointed with this product. I was really determined that this was going to be a really good product but honestly, I know that because I live in the UK I could buy a tin of Imperial Leather shower gel and have exactly the same outcome from that shower gel than I could with this one for half the price!

Whilst it did make my skin soft, that's really all it did for me and I was thoroughly disappointed with this product because I was expecting great things!

2 comments:

  1. It's a shame u don't like it :(
    I fid that this 'foaming' products last ages... A little goes a long way

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not that I don't like it - it's a very nice shower gel, I just feel that for half the price of this product I could get something of the same quality for half the price! I do like it though, just won't be purchasing again!

    ReplyDelete