Sunday 25 March 2012

OPI Nicki Minaj Collection 'Super Bass' shatter review and swatches.

So, I will be the first to admit that I wasn't really keen on any of the colours in this collection apart from this shatter. I picked this colour up at Duty Free in Birmingham airport on Wednesday before I headed to Poland for the day and I was super excited to be able to get my hands on it!

The shatter itself is a deep purple colour which is something i've never seen before and is one of the more rarer shatters that I own. I really like the colour of it and the quality of shatter is lovely. I honestly think forking out the £10 for this is worth it - yes you may be able to get a similar colour shatter/crackle from Barry M or elsewhere, but honestly, I loved the finish of this crackle - it wasn't matte at all and it had just the right amount of shimmer in it.



Such a lovely colour and well worth the money! Also, if you were wondering, the base colour is Rimmel London 'Your Majesty' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment